Healthy Dining St. Petersburg
I love eating out and get asked quite frequently for healthy dining options in St. Pete. I have created a list to use to help make decision making easier! It is a win-win for healthier eating while dining out AND supporting amazing local restaurants.
While dining out even at healthier restaurants be mindful of good decision making.
Choose water or unsweetened tea as your drink option and always strive to choose a menu item that has a good portion of fruit and or vegetables. Always ask for dressings and any sauces on the side and use sparingly. Be mindful of portions. Enjoy the entire experience of dining out. Be sure to take in the ambiance, smells, flavors and company.
Restaurants with Healthy Choices List
- Fresh Kitchen, 4447 4th St N #2 – Fast food option serving bowls and fresh juice www.eatfreshkitchen.com
- Sushi Inc, 270 1st N. – Casual traditional sushi and cooked Japanese fare www.sushiincorperated.com
- Acropolis Greek Taverna, 515 Central Ave. N – Modern Greek acropolistaverna.com
- Meze 119, 119 2nd N. – Mediterranean vegetarian www.meze119.com
- Craft Kafé, 6653 Central Ave. – Gluten-free artisan Fare craftkafe.com
- Bodega on Central, 1120 Central Ave. – Latin street food and juices eatatbodega.com
- Love Food Central, 2057 Central Ave. – Vegan and gluten-free dishes lovefoodcentral.com
- Ray’s Vegan Soul, 169 Dr. M.L.K Jr. St. N. – Vegan soul food raysvegansoul.com
- Leafy Greens Café, 1626 Central Ave. – Organic raw bistro style leafygreenscafe.com
- Clean Eatz Meal, 6840 22nd N – Prepared meals, delivery service and café www.cleaneatz.com
- Karma Juice Bar and Eatery, 209 1st NE. – Acai bowls, salads and juice bar www.karmajuicebar.wordpress.com
- FitLife Foods, 3047 4th N. – Prepared meals, delivery service and café www.eatfitlifefoods.com/stores/st-petersburg
- Mickey’s Cafe and Organics, 318 Central Ave. – Organic café fare and espresso drinks mickeyscafeandorganics.com
- La V, 441 Central Ave. – Vietnamese-fusion fare lavfusion.com
- Rolling Oats, 2842 Dr. Martin Luther King St. N.- Café and Market, rollingoats.com
- Cider Press Café, 601 Central Ave. N.- Asian-inspired vegetarian/vegan/raw cuisine ciderpresscafe.com
Don’t forget Florida’s fresh grilled seafood you can get at dozens of local restaurants; my personal favorite is:
- Dockside Dave’s, 14701 Gulf Blvd. and 7141 Gulf Blvd – Casual seafood and grouper dishes docksidedavesgrill.com